Alarm Monitoring Edmonton
Triton offers a variety of business and residential alarm monitoring packages staring from as low as $25/month and guard service packages from $30/month.*
Alarm Monitoring Centre
An alarm system is little more than a sophisticated noise maker unless monitored 24/7 be a reliable and professional station. Triton’s qualified agents and state-of-the-art technology ensure your property will be protected around the clock and someone is standing by to respond to any emergency.
When your system is triggered, if your package includes guard service our patrol service will come to your property to assess the situation and confirm whether an intrusion has occurred. This option can be much less costly than the fees charged for alarm responses by local police authorities. If you are interested in adding guard service to your monitoring plan or signing up for a new plan, please contact our office.
Alarm Response Procedures
- Your Triton security system immediately sends an alarm signal to our alarm monitoring station and is received by our operators.
- Your system communicates with our staff and indicates the exact location of the breach or alarm source.
- Our staff refers to your preset response instructions including contact person(s).
- We will contact you to confirm whether you are aware of the issue and if necessary direct the appropriate emergency responders to your location (i.e. police, fire, guard, ambulance).
Tips on Avoiding False Alarms
- Make sure all sensor equipped door and windows are closed and locked before arming your system;
- Ensure anyone expected to access your home is aware of the system and has been issued a disarm code;
- If you have a pet be sure to discuss this with our staff and to equip your system with the appropriate sensors, pet detectors and settings to avoid your pet triggering the alarm;
- Be sure to allow enough time between setting the alarm and exiting the premises;
- Be sure to set your alarm delay to allow time for you to enter the premises (including the garage if sensors are installed) and disarm the system.
Remember, you are responsible for false alarms and any costs (subject to the terms of your monitoring package) so avoid false alarms to the best of your ability. If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
* Contact our office for details about Alarm Monitoring in Edmonton. Some restrictions and term commitment may be required.